Do you require SEO training in Norwich or Norfolk?
If your business is thinking of developing an SEO department or online marketing arm, then why not harness the power of Omni Search’s expertise with our monthly in-house training sessions?
Whether you are a complete SEO novice or already have a grounding in keyword research and analytics, courses are available based on your experience, delivering the skills you need to succeed in this demanding sector.
Each session is hosted by our lead SEO training Norwich and web consultant Graham Tester. Driven by a passion for SEO and digital marketing, he brings this business critical discipline to life in an engaging and thoughtful manner.
Find out how to utilise keywords, site structure, content management and online activity to create an effective SEO strategy to boost your business’s online visibility.
Each class provides an open forum where participants are free to ask questions and discover unique solutions to specific challenges within their industry or sector.
“ A website will promote your business 24/7: No employee will ever do that.”Paul Cookson
Our courses are constructed to provide access to real world knowledge of what’s working in SEO right now.
The foundations of our training courses include the following key areas:
- Domain and page authority – helping you understand the status of your website and this metric’s impact on your prominence in search engine results.
- Search engine metrics – discover how search engines score different aspects of your site and how to refine these areas to boost rankings.
- Google Webmaster guidelines – avoid making common technical design and content-structuring mistakes to maximise your Google quality score.
- Analytics data – learn to interpret feedback on your visitors’ behaviour on your website, allowing you to refine and improve your site’s content journey.
- Usability test – once your audience has found your website, is there sufficient engagement to convert their interest into activity?
- Link-building – critical techniques for developing off-site content that helps boost domain and page authority and overall search engine ranking.
Following on from your successful completion of Omni Search’s SEO training Norwich courses, you will have the knowledge and techniques necessary to start making immediate improvements to your website.
- Monitor the changes in your website’s ranking and analyse the impact it has on your business.
- Support your objectives by restructuring and enhancing your content with a focus on keywords and search terms.
- Create attractive and relevant content that encourages your audience to visit your site.
Utilise on-site techniques to exploit the design and structure of your webpages, whilst performing off-site activities as part of a comprehensive strategy that generates your initial online visibility.
Then study and react to analytics, usability surveys and quality scores to build the engagement necessary to achieve your chosen outcomes.